Tanrallt Terms & Conditions
Please read these before placing your enquiry:
Terms and Conditions 29/06/2011
We hope your stay at Tanrallt will be a pleasant one, however for
everyone’s enjoyment we do ask that you abide by the following terms
1. Sorry but we don’t accept pets.
2. All pitches and accommodation to be vacated by 10.30 on the morning of departure, failure to observe this time will incur an additional day’s payment. Self catering properties and static caravans letting will commence from 4.00pm unless a different time has been agreed by prior arrangement. Caravan and camping pitches from 12.00 noon.
3. Payments and cancellations
a. Payment may be made by cash, cheque or card, (a 2% charge will be taken on credit cards).
b. Deposits and full payments are non-refundable.
c. A provisional booking will be held for 4 days, unless a deposit has been received the pitch/accommodation will be re-let.
d. A reservation must not assumed to be booked until an official receipt has been received
e. The balance due on camping and caravan pitches, static caravans, bunkhouse accommodation is due on arrival at Tanrallt. The balance on self-catering accommodation is due 2 weeks before commencement of the booking. Last minute bookings are required to be paid in full.
f. In the event of cancellation, we must be advised immediately, whereupon we will, without prejudice to our right to the balance in full do our best to re-let. If re-letting is possible the deposit, less administration costs will be returned. To avoid cancellation losses, we do advise you to take out holiday cancellation insurance.
4. Caravan and camping is strictly families and couples only. Sorry we don’t take groups to camp.
5. Children to be under the supervision of an adult/guardian at all times.
6. Noise to be kept to a minimum after 11.00pm, no visiting cars or guests on site after 9.30pm, BBQ shed area to be cleared and empty after 10.00pm.
7. No open fires are allowed but portable BBQs are permitted.
8. Please allow 3 meters between tents (fire regulations)
9. All tents/caravans/ motorhomes to register at the office or Tanrallt farmhouse BEFORE pitching up please.
10. Minimum of 3 night’s stay over a Bank Holiday.
11. Extra large tents (over 6 berth) are subject to an additional charge per night.
12. The proprietors do not accept any responsibility for damage to any property/ personal injury however caused whilst staying at Tanrallt or self catering cottages.
13. The number of people occupying any accommodation/tent is limited to the number of beds/tent berth.
14. You are expected to leave any accommodation as found on arrival and either to replace any loss or breakages with items of equal value or cost of replacement. You are also liable for any damage done to the accommodation.
15. We reserve the right to ask you to leave anytime.
16. Sorry sailboats only, no powerboats or jet skis.